[Numpy-discussion] [NumPy-Tickets] [NumPy] #971: numpy.memmap 'offset' parameter docs are almost entirely wrong.

Thu Mar 24 08:28:29 CDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Sebastian Haase <seb.haase@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I got an "Internal Error" message when trying to log into the Trac page.

That happens a lot, the solution is just to retry.

> My comment:
> Could there at least be a note added to the current memmap doc string,
> stating that there is a problem with the current doc; also a link to
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/971
> would be much better than nothing.

If you could review the proposed replacement text (or even put it in a
git branch) that would be very helpful. If the ticket submitter is
correct and there is no bug, only documentation to be fixed, it would
be good to get that in for 1.6.0

Ralf