[Numpy-discussion] in the NA discussion, what can we agree on?

Benjamin Root ben.root@ou....
Fri Nov 4 15:42:00 CDT 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:

> For shorthand, we can refer to the above choices with the nomenclature
>
>    <shorthand> ::= <propagation> <destructivity> <payload_type>
>    <propagation> ::= "P" | "N"
>    <destructivity> ::= "d" | "n" | "s"
>    <payload_type> ::= "S" | "E" | "C"

I really like this problem formulation and description.  Can we all agree
to use this language/shorthand from this point on?  I think it really
illuminates the discussion, and I would like to have it added to the wiki
page.

Thanks!
Ben Root