[Numpy-discussion] NA masks in the next numpy release?

Lluís xscript@gmx....
Mon Oct 24 06:19:28 CDT 2011

Nathaniel Smith writes:
[...]
> Is the idea to continue the discussion and rework the API while it is in
> master, delaying the next release for as long as it takes to achieve
> consensus?

Well, for those who missed it, I think the first thing to do should be to
carefully read and discuss the contents of:

   https://github.com/numpy/numpy/blob/master/doc/neps/missing-data.rst

Lluis

 Tollbooth