[Numpy-discussion] upgrading to 1.6.1, lapack not used?

Olivier Delalleau shish@keba...
Tue Sep 13 22:30:09 CDT 2011

Sorry can't really help with the numpy build, but for the "can't find
libquadmath.so.0" issue, try to locate this file on your HD, and add the
directory that contains it to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.

-=- Olivier