[Numpy-discussion] Ticket review process

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Fri Sep 23 13:47:37 CDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:57:15 -0600, Charles R Harris wrote:
> [clip]
>> We're falling behind. The real world is impacting hard at the moment.
>> Matthew's suggestion is a good one.
>
> Should we stop recommending using Trac for contributions, and just
> say "use git"? (I think we recommend it somewhere.)

Github in theory prevents us from doing stuff that could be useful
like assigning mentor to patches. But realistically, at least for now,
it seems that we barely have enough resources to deal with pull
requests only, so I would concur.
cheers,

David