[Numpy-discussion] YouTrack testbed
Tue Apr 3 16:18:48 CDT 2012
On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Maggie Mari <email@example.com>wrote:
> On 4/1/12 6:02 AM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> > The interface looks good, but to get a feeling for how this would
> > really work out I think admin rights are necessary. Then we can try
> > out the command window (mass editing of issues), the rest API, etc.
> > Could you send those out off-list?
> Hi Ralf,
> I have added you to the admin group. Let me know if you have any
> trouble. Who else should be added?
Here some first impressions.
- It's responsive!
- It remembers my preferences (view type, # of issues per page, etc.)
- Editing multiple issues with the command window is easy.
- Search and filter functionality is powerful
- Multiple projects are supported, but issues are then really mixed. The
way this works doesn't look very useful for combined admin of numpy/scipy
- I haven't found a way yet to make versions and subsystems appear in the
one-line issue overview.
- Fixed issues are still shown by default. There are several open issues
filed against youtrack about this, with no reasonable answers.
- Plain text attachments (.txt, .diff, .patch) can't be viewed, only
- No direct VCS integration, only via Teamcity (not set up, so can't
- No useful default views as in Trac (http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/report
Overall, I have to say that I'm not convinced yet.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NumPy-Discussion