[Numpy-discussion] numpy doc for percentile function

Pierre Haessig pierre.haessig@crans....
Wed Apr 4 05:10:35 CDT 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for the entry point in Numpy doc for the percentile function.
I'm assuming it should sit in routines.statistics but do not see it :
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/routines.statistics.html

Am I missing something ? If indeed the percentile entry should be added,
do you agree it could be added to the "Histogram" section ? (and
"Histogram" would become "Histograms and percentiles")

Also, as Frédéric Bastien pointed out, I feel that the current doc build
is broken (especially the links :-( )

Best,
Pierre