[Numpy-discussion] (no subject)

Pierre Haessig pierre.haessig@crans....
Fri Apr 6 07:15:29 CDT 2012

Le 06/04/2012 14:06, mark florisson a écrit :
> Could someone please ban this person from the mailing list, he keeps
> sending spam.
I was about to ask the same thing.

In the mean time, I googled the name of this gentleman and found a
possible match with a person working for the French national institute
for statistics (INSEE). I've tried to forge a valid email address from
his name and the INSEE domain name to warn him about his spamming Yahoo
address. I'll see if the email comes back as "Undelivered" or not...

--
Pierre