[Numpy-discussion] Keyword argument support for vectorize.

Michael McNeil Forbes michael.forbes@gmail....
Fri Apr 6 17:18:45 CDT 2012

Hi,

I added a simple enhancement patch to provide vectorize with simple
keyword argument support.  (I added a new kwvectorize decorator, but
suspect this could/should easily be rolled into the existing vectorize.)

http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2100

This just reorders any kwargs into the correct position (filling in
defaults as needed) and then class the "vectorize"d function.

If people think this is reasonable, I can improve the patch with more
comprehensive testing and error messages.

Michael.