[Numpy-discussion] Testsuite fails with Python 2.7.3rc1 and 3.2.3rc1 (Debian)

Sandro Tosi matrixhasu@gmail....
Sat Apr 7 18:32:15 CDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:25, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@googlemail.com> wrote:
> OK, that makes sense. So there are six test runs; for normal and debug
> builds of 2.6.7, 2.7.3rc1 and 3.2.3rc2. Only the debug builds of the RCs
> have a problem, debug build of 2.6.7 is fine.

exactly.

> So I'd think that most likely there is a problem with how the debug versions
> of the RCs were built.

it sounds possible: is there a way to isolate the failing test, so
that I can provide a minimal test code for further investigation to
python maintainer?

Regards,