[Numpy-discussion] physics simulation

Tim Cera tim@cerazone....
Thu Apr 12 14:54:50 CDT 2012

> It looks like f2py cannot find libaf90math.so, located in
> /opt/absoft10.1/shlib. How can I tell f2py where af90math is?

Really you have to have this setup in order to run a fortran executable,
but the only thing that comes to mind is the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment
variable.  LD_LIBRARY_PATH is a colon separated list of paths that is
searched for dynamic libraries by both regular programs and by Python.

Use...

env | grep LD_

to show you the existing LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  To change/append depends on your
shell.

Kindest regards,
Tim