[Numpy-discussion] What is consensus anyway

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Mon Apr 23 22:49:22 CDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm starting to think that a fork might be the best solution to the present
> problem.

If you are referring to the traditional concept of a fork, and not to
the type we frequently make on GitHub, then I'm surprised that no one
has objected already.  What would a fork solve? To paraphrase the
regexp saying: after forking, we'll simply have two problems.

It's really not that hard to focus our attention on technical issues
and to reach consensus.

Stéfan