[Numpy-discussion] nested loops too slow

Florian Mueller icephase26@gmail....
Thu Aug 9 03:01:31 CDT 2012

Hi Nico,

Using for-loops for numerical calculations is often problematic for
numerical calculations. I don't understand the fancy stuff with the
indexing of the arrays. Can you provide a working example script
and/or a brief description of the calculation you are performing
(including equations)? How does the array look like?

Best regards,
Flo