[Numpy-discussion] site.cfg: Custom BLAS / LAPACK configuration

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Fri Dec 7 06:01:37 CST 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Bradley M. Froehle
<brad.froehle@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right, but if I link to libcblas, cblas would be available, no?

No, because we don't explicitly check for CBLAS. We assume it is there
if Atlas, Accelerate or MKL is found.

cheers,
David