[Numpy-discussion] [matplotlib-devel] GitHub attachments

Jason Grout jason-sage@creativetrax....
Fri Dec 7 16:16:00 CST 2012

On 12/7/12 3:21 PM, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> Oh, never mind, I guess they *only* allow image files. So, uh, no test
> data files, but if we have any lolcats in the trac attachments, we can
> migrate those.

It looks like what they do is just automatically upload it to their own
cloud, and then substitute in their standard markup for embedding
images.  So it's just replacing the "upload your file to somewhere" to
"we'll upload it automatically to our own cloud."

That said, it is really important and very nice that they're doing this!

Thanks,

Jason