[Numpy-discussion] ImportError: libatlas.so.3: cannot open shared object file

Allan Kamau kamauallan@gmail....
Mon Dec 10 06:09:21 CST 2012

I did add the paths to LD_LIBRARY_PATH as advised (see below), then "python
setup.py clean;python setup.py build;python setup.py install;"  but the
same error persists.

export LAPACK=/usr/lib/lapack/liblapack.so;export
ATLAS=/usr/lib/atlas-base/libatlas.so;
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/lib/lapack:/usr/lib/atlas-base;