[Numpy-discussion] Status of the 1.7 release

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik@gmail....
Sun Dec 16 16:50:41 CST 2012

Thanks Ralf and Nathan,

I have put high priority on the issues that need to be fixed before the rc1.
There are now 4 issues:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues?labels=priority%3A+high&milestone=3&page=1&state=open

I am working on the mingw one, as that one is the most difficult.
Ralf (or anyone else), do you know how to fix this one:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/438

I am not very familiar with this part of numpy, so maybe you know how
to document it well.

The sooner we can fix these 4 issues, the sooner we can release.

Ondrej