[Numpy-discussion] Status of the 1.7 release

David Warde-Farley d.warde.farley@gmail....
Mon Dec 17 10:46:03 CST 2012

A bit off-topic, but could someone have a look at
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/2699 and provide some feedback?

If 1.7 is meant to be an LTS release, this would be a nice wart to
have out of the way. The Travis failure was a spurious one that has
since been fixed.