[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy 1.7.0rc1 release

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik@gmail....
Fri Dec 28 18:02:01 CST 2012

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the availability of the first release candidate of
NumPy 1.7.0rc1.

Sources and binary installers can be found at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy/files/NumPy/1.7.0rc1/

We have fixed all issues known to us since the 1.7.0b2 release.
The only remaining issue is a documentation improvement:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/561

Please test this release and report any issues on the numpy-discussion
mailing list. If there are no more problems, we'll release the final
version soon. I'll wait at least a week and please write me an email
if you need more time for testing.

I would like to thank Sebastian Berg, Ralf Gommers, Han Genuit,
Nathaniel J. Smith, Jay Bourque, Gael Varoquaux, Mark Wiebe,
Matthew Brett, Skipper Seabold, Peter Cock, Charles Harris, Frederic,
Gabriel, Luis Pedro Coelho, Pauli Virtanen, Travis E. Oliphant
and cgohlke for sending patches and fixes for this release since
1.7.0b2.

Cheers,
Ondrej

P.S. Source code is uploaded to sourceforge, and I'll upload the
rest of the Windows and Mac binaries in a few hours as they finish building.