[Numpy-discussion] 3D array problem in Python

Happyman bahtiyor_zohidov@mail...
Sun Dec 30 06:47:26 CST 2012

 Actually
These two functions namely F1 and F2 are really exponential and Bessel functions respectively. But I can not change its analytic form..

I mean is there way to get more quickly the result?
Let's say above mentioned two functions, both of them, one function but the dimension I showed should not be changed..

What do you think here whether the problem is with 3 dimension or....???
Thanks in advance for your answer!