[Numpy-discussion] On making Numpy 1.7 a long term support release.

Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Sat Feb 4 16:03:27 CST 2012

We are spending a lot of time on NumPy and will be for the next few months.  I think that 1.8 will be a better long term release.  We need a few more fundamental features yet.

Look for a roadmap document for discussion from Mark Wiebe and I within the week about NumPy 1.8 which has a target release of June 2012.

Thanks,

Travis

--
Travis Oliphant