[Numpy-discussion] "ValueError: total size of new array must be unchanged" only on Windows

Olivier Delalleau shish@keba...
Sun Feb 5 10:21:18 CST 2012

It means there is some of your code that is not entirely
platform-independent. It's not possible to tell you which part because you
didn't provide your code. The problem may not even be numpy-related.
So you should first look at the current shape of 'matrix', and what are the
values of a, b and c, then see where the discrepancy is, and work from
there.

-=- Olivier