[Numpy-discussion] Migrating issues to GitHub

Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Sat Feb 11 15:02:25 CST 2012

I think that migration will require some amount of manual intervention, and that this is a perfect opportunity to review the issues which can be part of the NumPy 1.8 work-load.

There is an intern I am working with who is looking for something more substantial to do, and this would also be a good opportunity for others who would like to get some experience with NumPy.

-Travis