[Numpy-discussion] Commit rights to NumPy for Francesc Alted

Francesc Alted francesc@continuum...
Sun Feb 12 15:12:17 CST 2012

On Feb 12, 2012, at 12:07 AM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Travis Oliphant <travis@continuum.io> wrote:
> > I propose to give Francesc Alted commit rights to the NumPy project.
>
> +1.

Thanks for the kind invitation.  While it is true that in the last year I´ve been quite away of NumPy business, right now, and thanks to Travis O., NumPy has become a high priority project for me.  I just hope that I can provide some interesting value in the path for forthcoming NumPy 2.0.

Cheers!

-- Francesc Alted