[Numpy-discussion] _import_array()

Mads Ipsen madsipsen@gmail....
Tue Feb 14 03:56:52 CST 2012

On 14/02/2012 10:30, Pauli Virtanen wrote:
> 14.02.2012 10:20, Mads Ipsen kirjoitti:
> [clip]
>> * Should import_array() only be called one time, namely when the main
>> application is started?
> It should be called once when the application is started, before you do
> any other Numpy-using operations.
>
> http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/c-api.array.html#import_array

This is what we have in our swig.i file:

%init
%{
import_array();
%}

so I guess we are doing it the right way.

But I still get the warning, when the code is compiled.

Mads

| Mads Ipsen                                          |
| Gåsebæksvej 7, 4. tv |                              |
| DK-2500 Valby        | phone:          +45-29716388 |
| Denmark              | email:  mads.ipsen@gmail.com |