[Numpy-discussion] @Dag re numpy.pxd

Gordon L. Kindlmann glk@uchicago....
Tue Feb 14 08:22:08 CST 2012

Hello,

This (below) caught my eye and I'm wondering what further information is available?

I very much value the ability to wrap underlying array data from numpy for processing in non-python libraries, as well as the ability to wrap numpy arrays around array data allocated by non-python libraries.

Is this capability going to be removed?

Gordon