[Numpy-discussion] repeat array along new axis without making a copy

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Feb 15 09:23:53 CST 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 15:16, Samuel John <scipy@samueljohn.de> wrote:
> Wow, I wasn't aware of that even if I work with numpy for years now.
> NumPy is amazing.

It's deliberately unpublicized because you can cause segfaults if you
get your math wrong. But once you get your math right and can wrap it
up into a utility function, it works great.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco