Bryan Van de Ven bryanv@continuum...
Fri Feb 17 11:02:56 CST 2012

On 2/17/12 10:27 AM, David Cournapeau wrote:
> Making the numpy C code buildable by a C++ compiler is harder than
> removing keywords.
Just as a data point, I took the cpp branch mark started and got numpy
built and running with multiarray compiled using C++ (OSX llvm-g++ 4.2).
All I really did was rename reserved keywords and add extern "C" where
necessary. Although, AFAIK C99 complex support is included as an
extension, so I believe you are correct that there would be more work
there to get that working under more platforms.

Bryan Van de Ven