Sturla Molden sturla@molden...
Fri Feb 17 22:10:44 CST 2012

> For what it's worth, Cython supports C++ now.  I'm sure there are people
> on this list that know much better than me the extent of this support,
> so I will let them chime in, but here are some docs on it:
>
> http://docs.cython.org/src/userguide/wrapping_CPlusPlus.html

Sure. They just keep adding features for the expence of stability. No focus or sence of direction. Focus on a small feature set, make it right, then don't add to it. That is the root of the successes of C, Python and Java. NumPy needs a stabile compiler that don't make mistakes everywhere. You cannot trust that to Cython.

Sturla