Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Sat Feb 18 10:32:07 CST 2012

Yes.  Basically, one NEP per feature.  Some of them might be merged.  The NEP will be an outline and overview and then fleshed out as the code is developed in a branch.   Some of the NEPs will be more detailed than others a first of course.

I just wanted to provide a preview about the kind of things I see needed in the code.   The details will emerge in the coming weeks and months.

Thanks,

Travis

--
Travis Oliphant