[Numpy-discussion] The end of numpy as we know it ?

Benjamin Root ben.root@ou....
Sat Feb 18 10:52:44 CST 2012

On Saturday, February 18, 2012, Sturla Molden wrote:

> Den 18. feb. 2012 kl. 17:12 skrev Alan G Isaac <alan.isaac@gmail.com<javascript:;>
> >:
>

> > How does "stream-lined" code written for maintainability
> > (i.e., with helpful comments and tests) become *less*
> > accessible to amateurs??
>

> I think you missed the irony.
>
> Sturla

Took me couple reads.  Must be too early in the morning for me.

For those who needs a clue, the last few lines seem to suggest that the
only way forward is to relicense numpy so that it could be sold.  This is
obviously ridiculous and a give-away to the fact that everything else in
the email was sarcastic.

Ben Root