[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.5.1/1.6.1 doesn't build doc with sphinx 1.1.2

David Verelst david.verelst@gmail....
Wed Feb 22 11:46:28 CST 2012

Note sure if this already has been discussed, but it seems that latest
Sphinx, 1.2predev-20120222 directly from their Hg repository, does not
have this problem any more. While 1.2 failed to build the documentation
on my end, 1.2predev delivered a result.

Regards,
David