[Numpy-discussion] Possible roadmap addendum: building better text file readers

Éric Depagne eric@depagne....
Thu Feb 23 14:31:09 CST 2012

Le jeudi 23 février 2012 21:24:28, Wes McKinney a écrit :

That would indeed be great. Reading large files is a real pain whatever the
python method used.

BTW, could you tell us what you mean by large files?

cheers,
Éric.

> Sweet, between this, Continuum folks, and me and my guys I think we
> can come up with something good and suits all our needs. We should set
> up some realistic performance test cases that we can monitor via
> vbench (wesm/vbench) while we're work on the project.

Un clavier azerty en vaut deux