[Numpy-discussion] Test survey that I have been putting together

Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Thu Feb 23 18:20:07 CST 2012

Hey all,

I would like to gather concrete information about NumPy users and have some data to look at regarding the user base and features that are of interest.

We have been putting together a survey that I would love feedback on from members of this list.     If you have time and are interested in helping us gather information for improving NumPy, could you please take and fill out information on the following survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/numpy_list_survey

After you complete the survey, I would really appreciate any feedback on questions that could be improved, removed, or added.

Once we incoporate your feedback, we will distribute the survey more broadly and will report back the main results of the survey to this list.

Thank you,

-Travis