[Numpy-discussion] Possible roadmap addendum: building better text file readers

Travis Oliphant teoliphant@gmail....
Sun Feb 26 00:16:53 CST 2012

I will just let Jay know that he should coordinate with you.    It would be helpful for him to have someone to collaborate with on this.

I'm looking forward to seeing your code.   Definitely don't hold back on our account.  We will adapt to whatever you can offer.

Best regards,

-Travis