[Numpy-discussion] YouTrack License

Tue Feb 28 15:11:50 CST 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Travis Oliphant <teoliphant@gmail.com>wrote:

> I just received word that NumPy has a  license to use TeamCity and
> YouTrack for NumPy development.
>
> YouTrack is a really nice issue tracker:
> http://www.jetbrains.com/youtrack/
>
> TeamCity is a really nice Continuous Integration system:
> http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/
>
> I'm planning to set this up to try out.    Is anyone interested in helping
> out?

I'm certainly interested to try it out. I can help with the converter
script too if needed. Looks pretty simple, there's something to start from
at http://www.jetbrains.com/youtrack/features/import.html. How about just
putting it in a new github repo so everyone can see/review the mapping
between Trac and YouTrack fields?

We should probably create a basic export from YouTrack script at the same
time, to make sure there's no lock-in.

Ralf