[Numpy-discussion] filling an alice of array of object with a reference to an object that has a __getitem__ method

"David Köpfer" dkoepfer@gmx...
Mon Jan 9 02:21:35 CST 2012

Hi Oliver,

thank you very much for your reply, sadly it is not working as you and I hoped. The array still stays at None even after the code.

I've also tried A[X] = [MyObject(...)]*len(X) but that just results in a Memory error.

So is there really no way to avoid this broadcasting?

David

-------- Original-Nachricht --------