[Numpy-discussion] Download page still points to SVN

Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Thu Jan 19 11:21:31 CST 2012

I think the problem here is one of delegation and information.

I'm not even sure how the web-pages get updated at this point.   Does anyone on this list know?    I think it would be a great idea to move to github pages for the NumPy project at least.

-Travis