[Numpy-discussion] Download page still points to SVN

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Jan 19 14:37:34 CST 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Ognen Duzlevski <ognen@enthought.com> wrote:
> ipython.org used to live on scipy.org machine - as far as I can tell
> the only thing still on the scipy.org machine related to ipython are
> the dev and user mailing lists (via mailman) hosted at
> projects.scipy.org.

Yup, we've now moved everything but the mailing lists (as you point
out next, the load on that box was so awful all the time that trying
to use it for anything was nothing but pain).

Technically, when we were on scipy our domain was ipython.scipy.org,
the ipython.org domain has been from the start hosted outside of the
Enthought infrastructure; but that's just a nitpick :)

Thanks for tackling the problem of cleaning up all that accumulated
cruft, and for the always responsive support you gave us in the past.

Cheers,