[Numpy-discussion] [ANN] Stochastic programming and optimization addon for FuncDesigner

Dmitrey tmp50@ukr....
Sat Jul 7 04:33:03 CDT 2012

hi all,

you may be interested in stochastic programming and optimization with
free Python module FuncDesigner.

We have wrote Stochastic addon for FuncDesigner, but (at least for
several years) it will be commercional (currently it's free for some
small-scaled problems only and for noncommercial research / educational
purposes only). However, we will try to keep our prices several times
less than our competitors have. Also, we will provide some discounts,
including region-based ones, and first 15 customers will also got a
discount.

For further information, documentation and some examples etc read more at
http://openopt.org/StochasticProgramming

Regards, D.