[Numpy-discussion] Looking for the most important bugs, documentation needs, etc.

Six Silberman silberman.six@gmail....
Mon Jul 9 21:20:49 CDT 2012

Hi all,

Some colleagues and I are interested in contributing to numpy. We have
a range of backgrounds -- I for example am new to contributing to open
source software but have a (small) bit of background in scientific
computation, while others have extensive experience contributing to
open source projects. We've looked at the issue tracker and submitted
a couple patches today but we would be interested to hear what active
contributors to the project consider the most pressing, important,
and/or interesting needs at the moment. I personally am quite
interested in hearing about the most pressing documentation needs
(including example code).

Thanks very much,

six