[Numpy-discussion] Select-based median (in light of code freeze)

Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Sun Jul 15 21:26:50 CDT 2012

That reminds me.

How many NumPy devs are going to be at SciPy this year?    It would be good to have a NumPy sprint there.   Ideas for what we could work on:

1) Make progress on the 1.7.0 release
2) Make progress on the conversion to Github
3) Make progress against tickets and PRs

If enough NumPy devs will be there, we should plan to have a BOF as well.

Best,

-Travis