[Numpy-discussion] Code Freeze for NumPy 1.7

Frédéric Bastien nouiz@nouiz....
Sun Jul 15 21:52:44 CDT 2012

Hi,

there is a PR that I think could be merged before the relase:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/326

It is the addition of the inplace_increment function. It seam good,
but I can't review it enough as it use many numpy internal that I
never used or looked at. But the tests seam to cover all cases and it
don't change current functions. So it should not have any side effect
problems.

This was a feature frequently requested.

Fred