[Numpy-discussion] Github notifications and trac-to-github migration

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis@gmail....
Mon Jul 30 12:52:22 CDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gommers@googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> It looks like you want to discard the Milestones, except for the 1.7.0,
> 1.8.0 and 2.0.0 ones. Why not keep all of them?

These were the only ones defined in the current numpy repository.
I'll add code to create any missing ones.

> I think the bug/enhancement/task label is missing.

Noted.

> This shouldn't work I think (and I did a short test):
>     def t2g_markup(s):
>         return s.replace('{{{', "'''").replace('}}}', "'''")
> The {{{<txt>}}} part should be replaced by ``<txt>`` for inline markup and
> indented for multi-line comments in Github I believe, then it will render
> the same way.

Okay.  I'll fix this.

My plan is to do a test import of all the issues to the test
repository (without any @notifications) when I return from vacation in
late August or early September.  It should be possible to run through
several iterations of this to make sure everything is behaving as
expected before the actual import.

Thanks for the feedback. Thanks also to Aric and Jordi for their
pre-alpha testing and suggestions.

Ray Jones