[Numpy-discussion] Ubuntu PPA for NumPy / SciPy / ...

Chao YUE chaoyuejoy@gmail....
Thu Jun 7 05:43:52 CDT 2012

Hi,

do you try to install from this PPA? I am using ubuntu 11.04, it's not
difficult possibly to install by pip. but this is the only thing I know.

chao

2012/6/7 Andreas Hilboll <lists@hilboll.de>

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that there's a PPA for NumPy/SciPy on Launchpad:
>
>   https://launchpad.net/~scipy/+archive/ppa<https://launchpad.net/%7Escipy/+archive/ppa>
>
> However, it's painfully outdated. Does anyone know of its status? Is it
> 'official'? Are there any plans in revitalizing it, possibly with adding
> other projects from the "scipy universe"? Is there help needed?
>
> Many questions, but possibly quite easy to answer ...
>
> Cheers,
> Andreas.

Chao YUE
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE-IPSL)
UMR 1572 CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Batiment 712 - Pe 119
91191 GIF Sur YVETTE Cedex
Tel: (33) 01 69 08 29 02; Fax:01.69.08.77.16