[Numpy-discussion] Issue tracking

Fri Jun 22 12:29:42 CDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Thouis (Ray) Jones <thouis@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:43 PM, Travis Oliphant <travis@continuum.io>
> wrote:
> > I have turned on issue tracking and started a few labels.   Feel free to
> add
> > more / adjust the names as appropriate.     I am trying to find someone
> who
> > can help manage the migration from Trac.
>
> Are the github issues set up sufficiently for Trac to be disabled and
> github to take over?

You lost me here. You were going to set up a test site where we could see
the Trac --> Github conversion could be tested, before actually pushing
that conversion to the numpy Github repo. If you sent a message that that
was ready, I must have missed it.

The current state of labels on https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues is
also far from complete (no prios, components).

Ralf