[Numpy-discussion] Created NumPy 1.7.x branch

Jason Grout jason-sage@creativetrax....
Tue Jun 26 15:11:56 CDT 2012

On 6/26/12 3:06 PM, Dag Sverre Seljebotn wrote:
> Something the Sage project does very well is meeting often in person

Another thing we have that has improved the mailing list climate is a
"sage-flame" list [1] that serves as a venting release valve for anyone
to post *anything* at all.  There have been multiple occasions where we
called on people to move their discussion to sage-flame, and overall
it's worked very nicely.  Having a public forum to argue things out
seems to help, and my guess is that most of us may peek at it every now
and then for kicks and giggles.

Thanks,

Jason

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/sage-flame