[Numpy-discussion] NumPy-Discussion Digest, Vol 69, Issue 77

James A. Bednar jbednar@inf.ed.ac...
Tue Jun 26 20:39:02 CDT 2012

|  From: Rebekah Pratt
|  Date: Jun 25 23:59:59 2012 -0400
|
|  Hey, greetings from orlando! How has re entry to texas been? Our
|  holiday is going well, although a little fast. The whole disney
|  experience is cooler than I was expecting. We are all a bit tired
|  out though, and adah moody as anything. Anyway best get to sleep,
|  but wanted to say hi, and hope all going well with you.

Sounds exciting!  We've been limping along with very little sleep, but
it's good to be home.  Lots of sunshine and swimming, though 107
degrees F is not really all that fun.  The kids are loving it here.
Not much time to check email, so it's really piling up.  Hope you have
a good trip back...

Jim

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.