[Numpy-discussion] Would a patch with a function for incrementing an array with advanced indexing be accepted?

John Salvatier jsalvati@u.washington....
Wed Jun 27 18:47:37 CDT 2012

I've submitted a pull request ( https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/326 ).
I'm new to the numpy and python internals, so feedback is greatly
appreciated.