[Numpy-discussion] Meta: help, devel and stackoverflow

Aron Ahmadia aron@ahmadia....
Thu Jun 28 08:30:37 CDT 2012

We try to support numpy questions on http://scicomp.stackexchange.com,
which is a StackOverflow site dedicated towards technical computing issues
that gets a fair amount of traffic from mathematicians and computational
scientists.  We could always use more questions and answerers :)